- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. Do you have any bookish resolutions for 2016? If so, what are they?
Read 60 books (that was my goal for last year too). And read the last 5 books released in the Outlander series 🙂
2. What is the first book you’re going to read in 2016?
I haven’t started any book yet and I honestly don’t know… I’m kinda in a reading slump
3. Do you have a LEAST favourite author? If so, who?
Either Rainbow Rowell or Stephenie Meyer but I’ve only read 1 book from eache so I don’t know.
4. Did you get any books for Christmas? If so, which ones? (If you’ve done a book haul feel free to mention this in your answer and leave a link to it, I love reading them!)
I didn’t 😦 But I got a lot of money and want to buy books with some of it but i can’t use the credit card right now.
5. Approximately how many books do you own?
The last time I counted was a bit more than 130 so now I’d say 140 🙂
1. What is your favourite fictional character?
Jamie Fraser aka the love of my life (he’s from Outlander) ❤
2. What’s your top book of 2015?
The Outlander series (I only read the first 3 books though) and the Throne of Glass series 🙂
3. How many books do you generally read a week?
Depends, sometimes one, sometimes two… I once read 6 books in a week though. It was the Lux series haha.
4. What’s your favourite book series of all time?
The Outlander series, the Throne of Glass series and the Hush Hush saga 🙂
5. What’s your favourite book of all time?
Well that’s the answer from the question above because I honestly can’t choose just one.
- What was the last book you read in 2015?
- Have you finished any books in 2016? If so, what was the first?
- How many books do you own? (approximately)
- What are your favourite tv shows?
- Which country would you most like to visit and why?