I was nominated for the Siblinghood (Sisterhood) of the World Blog Award by Heather @ thesassygeek and Daniela @ danielasbookshelf. Since I’ve already posted this before, I decided to just answer their questions 🙂
1. What is a food that you absolutely will not touch, even if your life depended on it?
Sushi! I tried it and little got a stomach ache.
2. If you could meet any author, who would you meet?
Sarah J Maas aka Queen.
3. If you could have the next book in any series right now, which would it be (doesn’t necessarily have to be written yet)?
All the Throne of Glass books that haven’t been released yet and the Outlander book 4-7 (I own the 8th).
4. Would you rather go to the library or the bookstore?
Bookstore! I don’t like to borrow books from the library for some reason.
5. Paperback/Hardcover or E-Book?
Even though e-books are cheaper, I prefer physical books. But I can’t choose between paperback and hardcover.
6. New book smell or old book smell?
Both I guess.
7. Do you like reading classics or new books?
New books, even though my favourite book was realeased in 1992… The year my parents met XD I was born in 1998 btw
8. If I gave you a bunch of money for books right now, which 4 books would you buy?
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon (!!!), The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo because that’s the book of the month for the reading club I’m in and the other book would probably be The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon.
9. Most anticipated book of 2016?
My top 3: Throne of Glass #5 by Sarah J Maas, A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas, and The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh.
10. Are there any book-to-movie adaptations you’re anticipating?
Obsidian and A Court of Thorns and Roses if they really make it.
1. What are your favorite authors?
Sarah J Maas, Cassandra Clare and Diana Gabaldon.
2. What are your least favorite author/ authors you hate?
The only books I truly didn’t like were by Rainbow Rowell and Stephenie Meyer but I only read 1 book from each so I don’t know…
3. What is your favorite book cover?
The Shatter me books!
4. You are in a zombie apocalypse with your 3 favorite characters. Which one would you kill for sacrifice?
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! I CANT DO THIS. NO. NOPE.
5. Do you prefer Sci-Fi or Fantasy?
6. Is there a book that you would like to be turned into a movie/tv series?
I prefer books to be turned into tv shows because the adaptation is better than if it were a movie since there’s more time. I’d love to see The Wrath and the Dawn!
7. Today is the last day before the end of the world. What author would you like to meet before the end?
SARAH J MAAS
8. Which one would you like to be: a mermaid, a fairy, a vampire or a werewolf?
Hmm. Depends. Is it fairy like the Fae in Throne of Glass? Cause that would be nice. But I’d love to be able to turn into a wolf! And being a vampire like in The Vampire Diaries would be nice as well. I suck at this XD
9. Maybe you have a book you hate so much, but has some potential. What book and what would you do differently?
The Host had a very interesting story idea but there was so many useless boring scenes that I would just love to take out.
10. For you, what is the most important bookish release this year?
I think Throne of Glass #5 is gonna be epic.