Sorry I haven’t been posting very often but I’ve been a bit busy. I had a math quiz this morning. But now I should have more time 🙂
I’ve been wanting to reread some of my favourite books for a while now so I guess 2016 will be a year of rereads for me haha. I’m in a bit of a reading slump (I’ve only read 1 book this year and by this time last year I had already read 4 or 5) so maybe this will be just what I need to get out of it 😀 I blame tv shows and making edits for my The 100 account to be honest XD
1. Origin and Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout
I recently read Oblivion and was left with this urge to reread these books again.
2. The Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin
I meant to reread this last year but never got a chance. I miss Noah and Mara. MADNESS ❤
3. Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
I miss Warner too much ❤
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
I’m rereading this when A Court of Mist and Fury comes out.
5. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
I’m rereading this when The Rose and the Dagger is released.
6. Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins
I feel like I’ll probably read this one instead of the other three books.
7. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
I wanted to reread them before the tv show but oh well. I’ll just do it after season 1 is finished and then watch it again haha.
8. The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
After I reread TMI I’ll read these because I miss Will ❤
9. The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
I’m thinking of rereading them before book 5 comes out.
10. The Hush Hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick
Well this one is a given since I reread them every year haha.
And that’s it! I like rereading books as you can see haha XD Do you like it too?