Thank you so much Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction for nominating me for this blog award!
– Thank the giver and link their blog in your post
– Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
– Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees, I would like for you to think of the light emanating from the stars, the ones that truly touch your soul with their work. The ones that are the light for you; a true STARLIGHT Blogger
– Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
– Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions. Answer that first, then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator, and never change the Award rules.
– Please don’t delete this note: The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award. Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
The Original Questions:
If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
I honestly don’t know how to answer this question.
What is your favourite book and why?
As I’ve said before, the Hush Hush saga has a very special place in my heart. I’ve always liked reading since I first learned how to but I used only read like 2-5 books a year until 2010 when I was 12 and discovered Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. That’s what really got me into reading. The story and the characters really gripped me. I read more than half of the book in one sitting and the reason I didn’t finish it that day was because I went to visit my family.
Who is your favourite fiction character from any medium and why?
I have two characters for this answer, one female and one male.
The first is Aelin Ashryver Galathynius from the Throne of Glass series. She’s my favourite female character – she’s a badass, fiercely loyal to her loved ones, again kicks some major ass, she’s witty and funny and loves to read! Plus she has magic, she can control fire. What more can you ask for?
The second is Jamie Fraser from the Outlander series. I love the devotion he has to Claire, he’d do anything for her including dying. He’s been through so much and is so strong, yet has such a soft heart. I love him so much!!
If you could have a pet from any book you’ve read, which would it be?
Fleetfoot! I love dogs (I have for of my own) and through out Throne of Glass I loved her loyalty. I love dogs 😀
Have you ever cried at a book? If so, which?
Ha. I’ve cried in 20 books out of the approximately 100 books I’ve read. And most of them I read this year… I have a shelf on Goodreads named Made Me Cry Like A Baby. I can’t cry in public but when I’m alone I get emotional a lot reading and watching tv shows, if I’m emotionally invested in the characters.
What are 3 books you would recommend?
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas (or any other book by her aka A Court of Thorns and Roses) and The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh. I’d recommend Outlander by Diana Gabaldon but it has a lot of violent scenes, including rape and I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who has a problem with those, even though it’s an amazing story.
- Hardbacks, paperbacks or ebooks?
- Do you use actual bookmarks or whatever is near you at the time?
- If you could be any fictional character who would you choose and why?