Thank you so much Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction for nominating me for the Infinity Dreams Award!!
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 facts about me:
- I’m from Portugal but I’d really like to live in London.
- Even though my main language is Portuguese, I always read in English because the story sounds better that way.
- When I was 12 I was with my parents during my mum’s C section so I got to be the first person to hold her 🙂 I was also the youngest person to watch a baby being born in that hospital 🙂
- I always climb the stairs on my tiptoes.
- My hands and feet are always cold. There’s a saying in Portuguese my mum always tells me: Cold hands, warm heart. I like to think that’s true 🙂
- I used to go horse riding every week but this March I fell and broke and dislocated both bones in my wrist (the horse threw me against a wall) and I still feel some pain and have trouble doing certaint things so I stopped horse riding.
- I LOVE chocolate and chocolate cookies but that’s about it – I don’t really like ice cream or cake or any of those things.
- I own 155 books and my collection keeps growing. I’d love to have a wall filled with books someday.
- I can’t cry in public but when I’m alone I can get really emotional. I’ve cried in 20 books.
- I love singing.
- Christmas is my favourite holiday!
My answers to Ashleigh’s questions:
What are your three favourite books?
So my three favourite books are Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas and then there’s a tie between The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (I honestly can’t choose).
(Since it’s nearing Christmas and I’m feeling festive) Do you have any sort of routine you carry out on Christmas Eve?
I wouldn’t exactly call it a routine but we always go to the city I was born in, to my grandparents house and the whole family get together and at night I help distract my sister and my little cousins so we can get some new presents under the Christmas tree and we let them think it was Santa Claus 😀
What is your favourite Disney film?
This is a really hard question because I love Disney films but I’d say either Frozen, Dumbo, Beauty and the Beast or Peter Pan (Return to the Never Land always makes me cry and people don’t understand why but I think it’s sad that Jane has had to grow up so fast because of the war that she pretty much lost her childhood and that’s why she doesn’t believe in Peter Pan).
When was the last time you went to the cinema, and what did you watch?
The last time I went to the cinema was in the beginning of October and I watched The Scorch Trials with a friend of mine. It was very different from the book but I loved it and thought it was better 😉 Also I love Dylan O’Brien!
What is your favourite food?
Nuggets with tomato rice!
Which Hogwarts house are you in?
I’ve actually never read Harry Potter (shame) but I did a test and I got Ravenclaw and from what I’ve gathered it’s the house that suits me better.
What month is your birthday in?
July : ) and it’s in the same day as American Independence Day haha
What is your favourite genre of book?
Definitely Fantasy, I just love it!
Describe yourself in one word.
I’d say… kind.
How long have you been running your blog for?
Almost a month 😀
If you could play any instrument, which would it be?
The guitar! I actually learned how to play the flute in school and I liked it but playing guitar would be much cooler. That way I could sing and play at the same time haha
- What is your favourite holiday?
- What was the last dream you remember having?
- Do you prefer chocolate or cookies?
- Who is you favourite writer?
- Do you prefer reading or writing?
- Do you read/write fanfiction?
- What’s your dream job?
- Do you have/want pets?
Okay 11 people is a lot haha. I linked mostly to an About Me post so you’d get a notification 🙂