I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’m drowning in school work and with school work I mean psychology. I haven’t had time to read, to blog or to bookstagram because the weather is also sucky and when I get home from reuning with my psychology group it’s already too late to take good pictures.
But anyway, Kim @ Books are love and Emma @ The bookish underdog nominated me for the Liebster award and I’ll be answering their questions 🙂
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are the 5 books that you would need to have with you?
I’m gonna answer with series. So I’d take Outlander, Throne of Glass, Hush Hush, The Wrath and the Dawn and since I wouldn’t be able to watch The 100 on a desert island, I’d take The 100 books so I could at least look at the actors faces (mostly Bob Morley <3)
2. Is there an author that you like that you didn’t expect to? And if so, who is it?
Diana Gabaldon because I didn’t think I’d like the Outlander books as much as I do since I’d never read historical fiction before and I’d heard they were quite violent. But I love them so much!
3. If you were only able to read books from one genre for the next year, what genre would it be?
4.What qualities do you look for in a good book?
Well written and relatable characters and a smart and interesting plot with a breathtaking plot twist. I like a good mix of action and romance and preferably no love triangles.
5. Are there any genres or authors that you wont read?
I don’t really like reading non fiction books.
6. Best book series that you have read, and maybe wished was longer?
My two favourite series are still being written. Outlander currently has 9 books (I think) and Throne of Glass has 4 and it will have 6 in total 🙂
7. New book being released that you are most looking forward to?
Throne of Glass #5 (we seriously need a title and a cover), A Court of Mist and Fury and The Rose and the Dagger
8. If you could ask your favourite author any question, what would it be?
I’d ask Sarah J Maas if she has ever considered writing a spin off series on the Thirteen. I love Manon and Asterin!
9. Do you read books more than once? If so, which ones?
I love rereading books 😀 I’ve reread a few but the ones I’ve reread more than once are the Hush Hush books.
10. What books are on your tbr list?
If I were to list them all I’d be here until tomorrow XD But the ones that I’ve already bought and am most looking forward too are Glass Sword, Passenger, The Raven Boys, Daughter of Smoke and Bones, Legend and The Young Elites.
11. Which novel would you most like to see turned into a film?
Probably A Court of Thorns and Roses 🙂
1. What made you want to start a blog?
Well I wanted to talk about books and meet other book bloggers so I started a bookstagram but I also love writing reviews and doing tags and Instagram has a certain amount of words you can write in a caption so I decided to start blogging 🙂
2. Are you a dog or a cat person?
I’m more of a dog person, but I love both. I actually have both cats and dogs 🙂
3. Which famous person, dead or alive, would you most like to meet?
I really don’t know… I don’t really give this much thought.
4. EXCLUDING Harry Potter, which fictional world would you most like to visit?
I actually haven’t read Harry Potter so I was going to exclude that anyway XD I’d love to visit Prythian from A Court of Thorns and Roses.
5. Name something on your bucket list?
6. What did you do for your last birthday?
I went to the zoo with my parents, sister and a friend 🙂 I really liked it because the habitats looked really natural, I think that’s very important. And there’s a tunnel you can go through in the lions habitat and they like to climb on top of it so you can see them really close to you 😀
7. Right-handed or left-handed?
8. Would you rather have a tiny house and a massive garden or a massive house and a tiny garden?
I’m gonna say a tiny, cozy house with a massive garden so my dogs and cats could have a lot of space to play 🙂
9. Do you believe in gods / a god?
Not really. I was raised as a Christian but my family isn’t very religious, except for my grandparents from my mum’s side, my grandma in particular goes to church every week. I don’t really know what to believe anymore.
10. Which Harry Potter spell do you most wish you could use in real-life? (Let’s pretend there’s no International Statute of Secrecy.)
Like I said above, I haven’t read the Harry Potter books or watched the movies (well I watched part of one) so I don’t know how to answer this question XD
11. If you had to choose, which would you rather live without: books, TV/film or music?
AAAAHHHH DONT MAKE ME DO THIS. Music…