Let me tell you something, being sick during school break sucks.
Anyway, thank you Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much for tagging me 🙂 This looks fun!
1. Setting the example: a pair/group of book bff’s that you love?
I love the friendship between Chaol and Dorian in Throne of Glass. Best bromance ever. And that scene in Heir of Fire omg.
2. Childhood bestie: which book character would you have like to grow up with?
Aelin Galathynius from Throne of Glass because she loves to read and she’s super confident so she probably would’ve helped me with mine.
3. Frenemy: which book character would bring out your competitive side?
Again, Aelin Galathynius. We probably be a bit competitive on who could read more books a year or who could eat more chocolates. And after she taught me how to fight I’d try to be better than her.
4. Fashion guru: who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Isabelle Lightwood has a very good fashion sense and I’d also love to swap badass fighting clothes with her XD Her clothes on the tv show are way too revealing for me though. I’d just choose the least revealing outfits XD
5. The bad influence: which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
Bellamy Blake, my rebel leader. (The 100 tv show one, though the book one is pretty adventurous too 😉 he’s very different from season 1 though)
The “What’s wrong with a little chaos?” one is my edit by the way 🙂
6. Blood brothers: which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (you can do both if you want)
Well, I can’t choose one of my book boyfriends to me my brother, that’d be weird, so I’m gonna go with Alec Lightwood because 1) he’s a good brother and 2) he’s gay.
7. Mother hen: which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
Kenji Kishimoto from Shatter Me because he’s hilarious. He always cracked me up with is remarks XD
8.The counselor: which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
I’ll have to choose Isabelle Lightwood again because if you’ve read the TMI books you know that she has kept a very big secret for most of her life.
9. More than friends: who would be your book bf/gf (if you like both genders you can choose one of each, but only one choice per gender!)
Jamie Fraser ❤ Who wouldn’t want a guy like him.
That second one is my edit 🙂