Kristy @ The Reader Dragon nominated me for the Liebster award but since I’ve done this already, I decided to just answer her questions 🙂
1. What are 3 things that you can’t live without?
My close family including my pets (they’re not things but still), books and my phone (with internet)
2. What is your favourite movie?
I don’t know honestly. I’m more of a tv show kinda girl, though I do like to watch movies. I just don’t have a favourite so I’m gonna go with the first not animated movie I watched and loved, The Blue Lagoon.
3. What book do you have the earliest memory of reading? What was it about?
Stardust: Shadows of Magic by Linda Chapman. It’s about stardust spirits and I remember each had a colour of the rainbow.
4. What is your most prized possession?
5. How did you come up with your blog’s name?
Well Aelin from Throne of Glass is one of my favourite female characters, she loves to read like me and her mother called her Fireheart because of her magic so I thought Fireheart Books sounded good haha
6. What is your most guilty pleasure?
I don’t know honestly. I like to eat Cerelac, does that count? XD Baby food is good
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Either Scotland or England.
8. If there was one book that everyone had to read, what would you want it to be?
Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas. I’d say the Outlander series but that might be too violent for some people.
9. What is your dream occupation?
I’d really love to train guide dogs.
10. Who is your favourite superhero?
Hmm I don’t know… I like so many! Maybe Iron Man, Thor or Captain America.
11. What fictional character do you relate to most?
If we’re talking book characters, I think I’m a mix between Aelin Galathynius, Mara Dyer and Juliette Ferrars. One is an assassin, one kills with her mind and the other one kills with her touch. Wow I sense a padron here XD
But if we’re talking fictional characters in general I honestly relate a lot to Octavia from The 100. Like me she doesn’t feel like she belongs.