Thank you Nagina @ OhBookish for tagging me 🙂
First tag of 2016 😀 I have like 5 tags and awards that I couldn’t post in 2015 so I really need to catch up.
1. What book kept you up all night reading?
Plenty of books have kept me up all night reading, but I chose City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I remember reading it all in the day before the movie came out. I finished it at about 5am XD
2. What book made you scared to go to sleep?
None so far haha.
3. What book almost put you to sleep?
The Host by Stephenie Meyer was the only book to ever put me asleep from sheer boredom. In the first 200 pages I managed to fall asleep 3 times.
4. What book has your dream boyfriend/girlfriend?
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Jamie Fraser my love ❤
5. What book world would be your worst nightmare to live in?
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. “The murder rate is higher than the birth rate” that should give you a clue why.
6. What book has a nightmarish cliffhanger?
Crescendo‘s cliffhanger was incredibly nightmarish at the time because I had to wait a whole year to know what happened next. And it was one hell of a cliffhanger!
7. What book cover reminds you of nigthtime?
The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E Pearson was the first that came to mind. It’s a beautiful cover.
8. What book have you actually dreamed about?
I’ve dreamed about Drums of Autumn a couple of days ago. I’m dying to read it but I don’t know when I’ll be able to order it because I can’t use my parents credit card right now. And none of the stores here have it so I dreamt that I found a copy and it was really high in the shelves so I had to climb them to get it XD
9. What book monster would you not like to find under your bed?
I’m stealling Nagina’s answer for this. The Grievers from The Maze Runner.