Not counting re reads or else the Hush Hush saga would always be in my lists haha XD
1. Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
I only read the first three, Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber and Voyager and can’t wait to read the rest this year!
2. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
Sarah J Maas became my favourite writer this year! I love all her books!
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
I officially fell in love with retellings in 2015.
4. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
The most unique book I read in 2015.
5. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The first two books in the Mara Dyer trilogy were my favourite books of 2014 and this one was an amazing conclusion!
6. Lux series + Oblivion by Jennifer L Armentrout
Oblivion was the last book I read this year and it reminded me of why I loved the Lux series so much! I loved Daemon’s POV and can’t wait read the ebook version that as Onyx and Opal besides Obsidian.
7. Sweet trilogy + Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins
Kaidan and Anna are actually mentioned in the Lux series haha. I loved reading all the important bits of Sweet Evil, Sweet Peril and Sweet Reckoning from Kaidan’s POV in Sweet Temptation!
8. Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
One word. Warner ❤
9. The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
I recently recieved Liam’s story from between book 1 and 2 as a thank you from Alexandra Bracken for ordering her new novel Passenger and I loved it so much.
10. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
This was the perfect Halloween read for me! Action-packed and blood-soaked.
11. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I confess this was a cover buy but I really enjoyed the story as well.
12. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
Definitely my favourite book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. I love Cole and Isabel (that’s my mum’s name haha).
13. Walking Disaster + A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
I read Beautiful Disaster exactly a month before I read Walking Disaster. It was great being in Travis’ head. And the novella, A Beautiful Wedding, was so sweet!
14. Grey by E L James
A controversial book but I enjoyed it better than Fifty Shades of Grey. Christian’s head is much more interesting than Ana’s.
15. The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E Pearson
The only books in this list that are rated 4 and 4.5 stars but I’m really hoping that I can rate the last book, The Beauty of Darkness, 5 stars 🙂
2015 was such a great reading year! I can’t wait to see what 2016 brings!
Are any of these books also some of your favourites? Let me know in the comments! 🙂