- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their blog
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 blogs
1. Is there a fictional character you wouldn’t want to meet? Who?
Black Jack Randall from Outlander. I would be very scared of what he would do to be.
2. Do you own any bookish merchandise? (Badges, jewelry, posters etc)
Yes 😀 It’s all mostly TMI merch, 2 angelic rune necklaces, Herondale ring and Izzy’s ruby necklace. I also have Katy’s obsidian pendant from the Lux series and tones of fandom bookmarks from HappyHelloCo as well as a Funko Pop. And then I have some posters. My dad is friends with the cinema manager and he can get me whatever movie posters I want 🙂
3. Is there a book/ series you think is overrated?
Eleanor & Park.
4. If you could travel back in time to any time period, which would you go to?
Maybe Victorian London so I could meet Will Herondale ❤
5. Are there any fictional character names you really love?
Aelin. I just love that name and if I ever have a daughter I’m naming her that.
6. Are you setting yourself a Goodreads reading challenge for next year? If so, how many books do you hope to read?
Yes, I’m setting it for 60 books (same as this year).
7. Favourite bookshop?
I don’t have a favourite physical bookshop because I always buy books on Amazon UK or Book Depository. So I guess those two are my favourite places to buy books. Amazon allows you to track your package so you now what day it arrives and it only takes about 5 days but the shipping price is a bit high. On Book Depository shipping is free, which is great, but you can’t trck your package and it takes about 2 weeks for it to arrive. So I mostly shop on Book Depository because it’s cheaper, unless it’s a book I’m dying to read (like a new release), then I buy it on Amazon 🙂
8. If you could have any character’s clothing style, which character would you choose?
Aelin’s fighting clothes would make me look like a badass ; )
9. When you review books, do you write notes while you read it or just think back when writing the review?
I usually think back when writing my reviews, but I do take note of my favourite quotes and scenes and what pages they’re one.
10. How did you get into reading?
When I was in school, my portuguese teacher created a little library in our classroom and each period we had to read at least one book. The first book I read was Four Mice Deep in the Jungle by Geronimo Stilton and I absolutely loved it because the writing style, the plot and the characters were so funny and interesting! I ended up reading the entire 30 book collection at the time XD But then in 2010 I read Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and that’s when I was truly hooked and actually started to read in English 😀
1. Which TV Shows do you watch?
Ha. So many. Let’s go. Outlander, The 100, Teen Wolf, Arrow, The Flash, iZombie, Supernatural, Reign, Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, American Horror Story, Grey’s Anatomy, Bones, Castle, Criminal Minds, Shameless US, Lost Girl and I just started watching Supergirl (I’m on 1×05). Also, as of January I’ll also watch Shadowhunters and I can watch it on Netflix the day after it airs YES! Wow 23 tv shows, soon to be 24… That’s a lot of tv shows, I know. It’s a wonder I can watch them all…
2. What was the first book you ever read and was it the book that sparked your interest in reading?
I can’t really remember what the first book I ever read was, but it was probably a Geronimo Stilton one. The first book that really sparked my interest in reading was Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick back in 2010 🙂
3. Which do you prefer: Reading or Writing?
I like writing occasionally, but I prefer reading 🙂
4. Which is your favorite season, reading wise?
I seem to read a lot more in Summer, because I love going outside in the mornings while everyone is still asleep and read in a little sofa we have outside with my cats next to me : )
5. What bookish challenges are you going to attempt next year?
This year I joined teh Goodreads Reading Challenge for the first time and I really enjoyed it so I’ll try it again next year.
6. How do you arrange your bookshelf (color, genre, author etc)?
Well, I would love to colour code my bookshelf but seeing my series apart would bug the hell outta me. I organize my bookshelf mostly by author. On the top shelf I have all of my Cassandra Clare books (they’re a lot) and my adult books (Fifty Shades of Grey and Outlander), then on the other shelves I have my ultimate favourites, my hardcovers that also happen to be favourites, some other favourites and books I enjoyed, books that were okay and lastly books I didn’t really enjoy. But in the last 4 shelves there are some books I haven’t read yet.
7. What was the last book you read? Did you like it?
The last book I read was Truthwitch by Susan Dennard and I really enjoyed it but it wasn’t really a whole book, just like more than half. So the last full book I read was Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas, the portuguese version this time, for school. This makes it my third time reading Throne of Glass haha. But I have to say that the story doesn’t sound has good in portuguese… I was actually saying the lines in english in my head XD
8. Have you ever been on vacation outside the borders of your continent?
I went to Spain for a day, which is right next to Portugal so we went by car. I’ve never been on a plane… But next April I’m going to Scotland with a friend of mine (hopefully)! I’m so excited!
9. Are you interested in any musical instruments or sports?
The only sports I like are ice skating (absolutely love it though I don’t get to do it often) and horse riding, though I’m a bit afraid of riding again since I had an accident while horse jumping. I play the flute since I’m six or something and I’d love to play the guitar and the piano.
10. What is your usual reading time?
On school time I usually read more at night but when I’m on holidays I read whenever I feel like to.
1. What was your favourite book you read this month?
The one I’m currently reading, Voyager by Diana Gabaldon.
2. What is the amount of books you want to read in 2016?
At least 60 books like this year 🙂
3. If you could only read one book over and over again for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
AAAHH HARD QUESTION. Either the Throne of Glass series or the Hush Hush saga. DON’T MAKE ME CHOOSE JUST ONE.
4. Name 5 books that are on your TBR-list.
The Death Code, Cinder, The Raven Boys, Legend, Drums of Autumn.
5. Something you’re exited for in 2016?
Shadowhunters tv show!!
6. Favourite Christmas movie?
I don’t have one to be honest. But my favourite movie to watch on Christmas is Frozen!
7. Name a fictional character you’d like to get in a box under the Christmas tree.
Jamie Fraser 😉
8. Did you read a book that everyone liked but you didn’t?
Eleanor & Park.
9. If you could have one fictional animal as your pet, which one would it be?
Abraxos from the Throne of Glass series! He’s a freacking dragon (well wyvern more like it) who loves to roll around in the grass and smell flowers. I can ride a horse so I could probably ride him. Haha I’d fall into my death but it would be so amazing XD
10. Something you’re currently obsessed with?
Funko pops! I only have one (Daenerys) but I need more! Especially the Jamie and Claire ones!
- What are your favourite bands/singers?
- Do you celebrate Christmas? If so, what’s your fondest Christmas memory?
- What’s the best book you read this year so far?
- What are your favourite tv shows?
- Did you set yourself a reading goal this year? If so, did you reach it?
- What are your top 3 writers?
- Is there any song that really reminds you of a book character?
- Do you have/want any pets?
- Top 5 books/series you would like to read next year?
- Have you ever met an author? If so, share your story : )
Wow okay that was a lot XD